Terms & Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions govern your use of our services and form a contract between us. By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time. Any change will be effective immlist-square orangeediately. All changes to these terms and conditions will be posted to our Website. Your use of our Services after any change means that you agree to our amended terms and conditions. Therefore, you should read these terms and conditions each time that use our Services.
The access and use of this website (http://etop.red-apple.in) is subject to the following terms and conditions of use ("Conditions" and/or "Terms"). In case you do not agree to abide by the conditions please do not review, refer or use services from this website.
We may modify these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting the revised Terms or posting additional conditions on our web-sites. Your use of our web-sites and SMS based recharge services constitute your binding acceptance of these Terms and posted conditions, including any modifications that we make. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our Services;
- Refuse, move, or remove any material that you submit to our web-sites without the obligation to provide relevant reasons;
- Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our web-sites;
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our web-sites.
You agree hereto that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
You understand and agree that our Services may include communications such as service announcements and administrative messages from us or from our partners or licensors or associates and that these communications are considered part of the Services. You will not be able to opt out of receiving these messages. You also understand that our Services may include advertisements and promotional materials.
You irrevocably and unconditionally agree, confirm, undertake and accept these terms, and other terms and conditions on registration, for access to or use of any services on our web-sites and offiline channels (SMS, GPRS). Any amendment to these terms, and other terms and conditions from time to time shall be deemed to be accepted by you and shall be an integral part of the original terms, and other terms and conditions.
You confirm to provide us any and every details we require to obtain from you, including such other personal or proprietary information relating to any of your acts or omissions or violations or other persons who may be a party with you, on suspicion or otherwise in relation to the use of Red Apple Online Services.
Other web-sites, products, and services
Our web-sites contain links to other Internet web-sites owned by third parties and/or other web-web-sites owned by Red Apple Online Services Your use of each of those web-sites is subject to the terms and conditions, if any, that each of those web-sites has posted. The inclusion of any third-party content or a link to a third-party site on our web-sites is not an endorsement of that content or services.
etop.red-apple.in is strictly a closed wallet linked to your Mobile Number, and the value in the wallet can be used by you for purchase of goods/or services from any merchant associated registered with the Red Apple Online Services. Red Apple Online Services does not sell, resell, or license any of the products or the services that we review, list, or advertise on our web-sites, and we disclaim any responsibility for, or liability related to them. Your correspondence or related activities with third parties, including payment transactions and goods-delivery transactions, are solely between you and that third party. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any of your transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
The cost of connectivity including but not limited to GPRS activation charges, charges for sending/receiving SMS from designated numbers will be borne by you and charges for aforementioned will be specified by your telecom operators.
General Terms for use of Red Apple Online Services
- Red Apple Online Services is a trade name used by Red Apple Online Services (hereinafter also referred as "RAOS").
- Red Apple Online Services can only be obtained by individuals above 18 years of age.
- These terms and conditions as well as any amendments thereof are part of a contract between you and Red Apple Online Services and govern the use of Red Apple Online Services.
- Any duplication/cloning/reproduction of an Red Apple Online Services account in any form will be subject to cancellation and necessary legal action, if required, by Red Apple Online Services
- Red Apple Online Services is a closed wallet, and in no case, any amount will be refunded to any Customer for any reason whatsoever. Red Apple Online Services is not subject to redemption or renewal. Red Apple Online Services shall not be liable/responsible for any defect in the product/merchandise/goods or services availed through the Red Apple Online Services. Red Apple Online Services does not warranty against any damage or defect for the above mentioned transactions.
- Red Apple Online Services offline Services for recharge are handset and SMS dependent. In case retailers are using recharge services on GPRS they are expected to use a GPRS compatible mobile handset. Those using recharge service on SMS understand that SMS is a third party service and Red Apple Online Services system or Red Apple Online Services has no control on SMS and will not be liable in case of SMS failure. Your recharge request will only get processed once the SMS sent by you hits our server. We do not guarantee any kind of delay in recharge due to late SMS delivery from your handset/operator whose service you are using. Once the SMS hits our server and recharge gets processed, the appropriate amount will get deducted from your wallet and no refund claim will be entertained post this.
- Red Apple Online Services is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for non provisioning of the services due to SMS failure/ connectivity failure.
- Red Apple Online Services for recharge are Operator-dependent and third party service provider dependent. Red Apple Online Services is not obligated to provide services to the customers in case of service interruption from said operators or third party service providers.
- You understand and agree that password and other information with respect to your Red Apple Online Services account is confidential information. You agree to immediately change the password on receipt and to continue changing the password every week. You agree that Red Apple Online Services shall not be responsible if you share your password and other confidential information about your Red Apple Online Services account with any person or other entity or fail to abide by the advice given in this para about changing password periodically.
- You understand and agree that your Red Apple Online Services account is linked to the mobile number. Red Apple Online Services (Red Apple Online Services) will not be held liable for unauthorized use of Red Apple Online Services on account of loss/theft/misplacement of Mobile number and/or SIM unless you have informed Red Apple Online Services customer care about such loss/theft/misplacement within a suitable timeframe. It must be noted you shall continue to liable for any authorised use of your Red Apple Online Services account till you inform Red Apple Online Services Customer care about such loss/theft/misplacement and request for blocking your Red Apple Online Services account.
- You agree to pay the full amount of the value of Red Apple Online Services.
- Red Apple Online Services shall not be responsible for any misuse of Red Apple Online Services.
- Red Apple Online Services reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Red Apple Online Services without any prior notice.
- Red Apple Online Services shall not be responsible for Operator not having required SKU in its Portfolio. Red Apple Online Services is not obligated to provide Services to the Customers in case the Operator/ Service Provider do not have the required product or the required denomination.
- Red Apple Online Services offer commission to retailers and distributors and reserve all the rights to change commission structure offered to retailers and distributors without any prior notice.
- Process of settlement to close Red Apple Online Services account will take minimum 45 days after receiving resignation letter.
- All disputes with respect to use of Red Apple Online Services shall be subject to Lucknow Jurisdiction only. All disputes pertaining to Red Apple Online Services will be resolved by Red Apple Online Services at its sole discretion. Decision of Red Apple Online Services in this regard shall be final and binding on.
Limitations and Restrictions
- Accounts that are suspected to be fraudulent or engage in fraudulent activity may be limited during an investigation. During the investigation the user will be asked to explain the specifics of the account activity in order to lift the limitation from the account.
- If during the investigation the limited account proves to be fraudulent and involved in fraudulent activities limitation will not be lifted.
- Red Apple Online Services reserve the right to terminate accounts that act as unauthorized and fraudulent activities and all of the related accounts.
- Red Apple Online Services reserve the right to file civil, criminal, suit for recovery and other misc. proceedings against accounts that act as unauthorized and fraudulent activities in the competent court of law and in that event.
- Red Apple Online Services reserve the right to ask to distributors/retailers for relevant information and documents for KYC (Know Your Customer) purposes. The distributors/retailers will be required to provide additional documents for fulfilling the KYC for regulatory and legal requirement.
- Red Apple Online Services reserve the right to terminate any account, with or without notice to You, in the event the KYC documents / information are found to be incorrect or authenticity of the documents / information is found to be doubtful. You hereby undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified Red Apple Online Services against any and all losses, claims, liabilities costs etc. which arise out of or relating to Your failure to identify Yourself and validate Your account promptly and / or due to incorrect KYC documents / information
Process of account settlement
Following charges will be levied to distribution account who has not paid registration fee for distribution and retailer ( Free distribution account) withdraw services / resign before 1 year from the date of sign up
- Rs 500 per transaction for cash deposit in Red Apple Online Services bank accounts.
- Rs 150 + GST per retail outlet as service charge.
- Bonus amount paid to promote the service and develop market.
After adjusting above amount distributor account will be settled and remaining balance will be paid within 45 days after receiving resignation.
Deactivation on non usage of account
If there is no usage i.e recharge, booking, bill payment for continuous period of 30 days your services will be deactivated. On non usage of 30 days balance of Rs 20 will be deducted from the available balance and the deactivation date will extended by 30 days. On deactivation, all balances will be forfeited & grace of 15 days will be provided for retaining the a account.
Based on the average transaction volumes per day, request you to maintain one day balance in the wallet to cover for fund transfer / updation lead times and public & banking holidays.
Please note that only payment through NEFT / RTGS / ONLINE TRANSFER will be accepted instead of payment through cash otherwise Rs 500 will be deducted as transaction charges. Please make all the necessary arrangements.
Balance top up updation will happen only from 10 A.M - 5 P.M in a normal day (Monday to Friday) & 10 A.M - 1 P.M Noon on Saturdays. Moreover please also allow sometime for balance updation, once you have transferred your funds to our account. Balance will be updated only when we received clear funds in our account. You are also advised to maintain sufficient inventory as per your requirement & do not request for any credit limit before clearance of funds.
No balance top up request & credit limit request will be accepted on Sundays & Holidays & after 1:00 PM noon on Saturdays.